Remove Inspectionxpert from your computer
This article will show you how to uninstall InspectionXpert.
Video: 16th of April, 2020
- Click on the Windows or Search icon on your taskbar
- Type 'Uninstall'
- Click on 'Add or Remove Programs'
- Scroll down to or type 'InspectionXpert' in 'Search this list'
- Click on 'InspectionXpert OnDemand 2.0'
- Click on 'Uninstall'
- Select “Remove the application from this computer”, and click ‘OK”
- Once the uninstall process has completed, you will need to navigate to the following
folder in the Windows file explorer: %userprofile%\Appdata\Local\Apps
- Delete the “2.0” folder
- If you intend to perform a re-install of InspectionXpert, you will need to end the
Microsoft ClickOnce Launcher Engine from your Windows Task Manager.
- To do this Open the task manager by typing “Task Manager” in the Windows search
bar, and selecting “Task Manager”
- In the Task Manager “Details” tab search for “dsfvc.exe”. It will be listed alphabetically.
- If it is not visible, you can exit the task manager- the uninstall process is complete.
- Otherwise, select the file “dsfvc.exe” and then click the “End task” button.
- In the pop-up window, select “End process”
- In the event that “dsfvc.exe” appears more than once, end all instances of the task.
- The uninstall is now complete.