This article discusses how you can remove Excel templates from your export options in InspectionXpert if you do not require them as an option for export.
Here is a video to walk you through this process:
- Delete Unwanted Templates
- Remove From InspectionXpert
Delete Unwanted Templates
- Go to your 'File Explorer' option
- Go to the browser bar and enter this file path:
- C:\Users\Public\Documents\InspectionXpert\InspectionXpert OnDemand 2.0\Templates
- Hit enter
- Select and delete the .xlt templates you no longer require (you can do this by right-clicking on the file and selecting 'Delete')
Remove From InspectionXpert
- Open InspectionXpert
- Go to the 'Home' tab
- Go to 'Excel Publish'
- Your 'Export to Excel' panel will pop up to the left of the screen
- The .xlt report templates you deleted will now appear with a yellow triangle beside it
- Select the deleted .xlt templates and remove from your 'Excel Export' list by selecting the red '-' minus symbol
Once you save and reopen the project you will see that the report templates you deleted are no longer present
Continue reading or schedule a live training session to learn more.