This article will discuss creating GD&T's in your FAI that are more complex than just a symbol, value and datum. Our Net-Inspect users have also used this functionality to force certain information into value boxes of Net-Inspect FAI uploads. To use this functionality you must have the GD&T font enabled.
1. Make sure GD&T font is enabled
2. Put your cursor into GD&T mode by right clicking your mouse over the drawing and choose OCR Extraction > Geometric Tolerance or use (Ctrl + G)
3. Capture a GD&T characteristic
4. Click edit icon (pencil/paper icon) located at center right of Characteristics Panel
5. Make adjustments in the value box
6. Capture next characteristic and your feature control frame will be updated