This article discusses how to apply and remove filters within the 'Characteristics' table of your 'Table Manager'.
Here is a short video to walk you through the process of adding and removing filters.
- Steps to Apply a Filter
- Steps to Remove a Filter
Steps to Apply a Filter:
- Select the header within the Table Manager of the column you would like to apply a filter to
- Click on the filter icon in the right corner of that header cell
- Select the filter that you would like to apply
Steps to Remove a Filter:
- Select the gray 'Edit Filter' box that lies within the gray ribbon at the bottom of the Table Manager
- Edit or remove your filter
- Select 'Apply'
- Select 'OK'
- Select the 'x' button beside the 'Edit Filter' box, the gray ribbon should disappear
Continue reading or schedule a live training session to learn more.