This article shows you how to create custom sub-type characteristics in your project. You can save these custom subtypes as an Inspection Project Template for future use.
Created date: October 7, 2019
Step by step guide:
- Go to the “Home” tab located in the upper ribbon of InspectionXpert.
- Select “Options”.
- Select “Lists”.
- Select “User-defined-Sub-Types”.
- In the “Values” column, add your custom sub-type.
- Add a user Defined Unit of measure.
- Select “Apply”.
- Save the file as an Inspection Project Template for your changes to persist.
The created User Defined subtype will be available in your "Characteristic Properties".
Continue Reading or Schedule Training