Use the following steps to group characteristics together. You can use this function to group them under a shared balloon or sub-balloons.
- Click a row in the Table Manager and ctrl+click or shift+click to select multiple rows.
- Right-click on one of the selected rows, which displays a right-click menu.
- Click Grouping, which will bring out a flyout menu option to either "Group" or "Group with shared balloon".
- Selecting "Group" will renumber the characteristics and balloons to create sub-balloons. For example, grouping balloons 13, 14, and 15 will create balloons and characteristic numbers 13.1, 13.2, and 13.3
- Selecting "Group with shared balloon" will renumber the characteristics and create a single balloon number for all the selected characteristics. For example, grouping balloons 13, 14, and 15 will create characteristic numbers 13.1, 13.2, and 13.3 as well as share a single balloon number 13 for all three characteristics.
- Perform the same steps to ungroup except click on Ungroup in the shortcut menu.