This article walks you through the steps of filtering and sorting characteristics in your Table Manager. Filtering will allow you to see only the characteristics you want to see and sorting will rearrange the order of the characteristics.
Steps to Filter Characteristics:
- To apply a filter you must click on the filter button found by hovering your mouse over a column header in the Table Manager.
- Place a check in the box next to the information you wish to filter and click OK.
- Remove the filter by clicking on the "x" found in the ribbon at the bottom of the Table Manager.
*Filters can also be removed by left clicking on the where the filter was originally applied to bring up the filter options and then checking "Select All" to remove the filter.
Steps to Sort Characteristics:
- Sorting can be applied alphabetically from A to Z or Z to A; or numerically from 1 to 9 or 9 to 1 by right-clicking on the column header in the Table Manager
- Sorting can be removed from the Characteristic table by right-clicking on the column header the sort was originally applied and selecting "Clear Sorting"