This article discusses how you can add a letter prefix or suffix to your balloons.
Here is a video to walk you through the process:
- Create the 'Characteristic Identification'
- Select the 'Characteristic Identification' When Ballooning
Create the 'Characteristic Identification'
- Go to your 'Home' tab
- Select 'Options'
- Go to 'Project Options'
- Select 'Ballooning'
- Under the 'Characteristic Identification' box, you can add your desired classification, suffix, prefix etc. by selecting the '+' sign and filling in the information in the table
- To remove 'Characteristic Identification(s)' simply select the line(s) you would like to remove in the characteristic identification table and select the '-' sign
- Select 'Apply'
- Select 'OK'
Select the 'Characteristic Identification' When Ballooning
- Balloon your characteristic
- Go to the 'Properties/Preferences' panel to the left of your InspectionXpert screen
- Select the 'Inspection' option dropdown arrow (see screenshot)
- Select the 'Classification' dropdown arrow
- Select your classification (in this instance I have selected Weld)
- The item you ballooned will now appear with the prefix/suffix characteristic identification that you created in the ballooning option