This article discusses the many export options that are available to you through InspectionXpert.
What are the export options?
- When selecting to export to 2DPDF you will be prompted to 'Save' your PDF (unless you adjust this setting). Once saved it will open in your PDF viewing software (ex. Adobe)
- When exporting to Excel an export panel will appear to the left of your screen
- The Excel export panel lists the available templates to export to (see screenshot)
- When selecting to export to Verisurf you will be prompted to 'Save' your PDF as a .xml file. Once saved carry on with your Verisurf process
- The Net-Inspect panel will appear to the left of your InspectionXpert screen
- Log in using your Net-Inspect credentials
- CAMS XML
- When selecting to export to CAMS XML you will be prompted to 'Save' your PDF as a .xml file
To change default export settings:
- Go to the 'Home' tab
- Select 'Options'
- Go to 'Project Options'
- Select 'Export'
In the 'Export' tab of the 'Options' menu, you can configure default settings for exporting to PDF, Excel, or to view file after saving for XML