This article discusses how to customize your Excel report so that it fills with the ballooned characteristics from your 'Table Manager' in InspectionXpert using an IXFooterRow. The IXFooterRow function automatically expands or truncates the rows in your report to match the number of characteristic values you are exporting which will save you time and provides a more polished looking report.
- Go to the 'File' tab in InspectionXpert
- Select 'Template Editor'
- Select and highlight the row that you want to appear immediately after all exported characteristics
- Select the 'Formulas' tab
- Select 'Name Manager'
- Enter 'IXFooterRow' and three numbers (e.g. '001')
- Select 'OK'
- You can add multiple Footer Row's in your Excel Report Template by changing the last three number (see example below)
- Select 'Finished' in the InspectionXpert Template Editor window
- Save your report template.